Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Weigh-In

Here's a lucky fisherman holding a 26 pound fish!

This week I lost 2.4 pounds for a total loss of 26! We've been working in the yard and walking 2 to 3 miles per day. Together, Heber and I have lost about 44 pounds! When we started I had to convince myself to go walking, but now I look forward to it everyday. The weather is slowly cooling a degree at a time...it's still warm at night but much more comfortable. I set a goal to lose 30 lbs by Oct 24 (the Save-A-Sister mile walk) and it's looking good for that. I still have a lot to go, but that's okay!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Mom, you are doing so great! I am so proud of you. Wish we could go walking together. Love you!

Mary Anne said...

You guys are doing fan-freakin'-tastic! I'm so happy and proud of you! You'll get there for sure! I really like going on the walks a lot more too now, minus the pregnant wolfspider rock throwing part.

Kathy said...

WOW! I am so impressed!!! You are terrific and motivating!! Keep it up, we're all cheering for you!

Hope said...

YES!!! You are going SO GREAT!!