Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Weigh-In

Here's a dog who weighs 27 pounds. I no longer carry around "this dog" wherever I go.


This week's weight loss was 1.4 lbs for a total loss of 27.4! It's going well; some days seem easier than others. It's wonderful to have my husband and my sister losing weight also. We support each other and encourage each other. I continue to walk every night and it's almost cooling off at night a little more. I still have a long journey ahead but that's okay!

3 comments:

Janis said...

Congratulations! You are my inspiration!! I'll keep trying. Loved your painting in your kitchen!!

Hope said...

But it's such a cute dog!

Just kidding - you are doing WONDERFULLY. Congratulations, and keep on truckin'!

Mary Anne said...

Wuh-ow! I can't believe you've lost so much. That's quite darn amazing, that is! I'm so happy for you. You're looking super awesome. I can't believe how GOOD you look--it's amazing.