
I decided to try some vines on my own kitchen cabinets...I can't decide if I like it or not...I'll sleep on it. Mary Anne suggested adding some berries or grapes to give it some color...what do you think? I may end up painting over all this.

Next stop: Phil's place

Mary Anne and I headed over to Phil's this afternoon to try out Nathan's new game: Beatles Rock Band! It was so much fun! It's hard to believe these songs are 40+ years old. We took turns trying out guitar, bass, drums and singing...very fun! The game itself is fun to watch.

I tried singing "Back In the USSR," "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," and a few others. Mary Anne loved singing "Hard Day's Night." I'm not very good at all this, but loved it!
4 comments:
I like it! It looks like something that you'd find in an old cottage in provence or tuscany.
Woman, you look GOOD - that weight loss sure shows!
And one of my favorite personal photos of all time is me playing Guitar Hero with Blake - rock on!
OH! Cabinets - I think they look great just as is (but green is still my favorite color, so...)
I think if you add any berries, you should add some linginberries to the leaves. But, I really like the leaves alone as well. I love your cabinets.
Guitar Hero looks really fun. And you look really good! Great job on the 26 lbs. You can definately tell.
Mom- you look great!!! And I really like the ivy too- I think berries might look good. And that game looks really fun.
Post a Comment