Friday, September 4, 2009

Nuts About Sand Dollars

My friend Thea gave me a few dozen bleached sand dollars she found in Oregon. I thought I'd try painting on them...maybe for Christmas ornaments? Heber drilled little holes in the top so I can put a wire or ribbon through to hang them.

5 comments:

Amberdawn said...

That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!! I love it! I still have a piece of sandstone that you painted a turtle on. It's one of my prized rocks in my collection. You do fabulous work!

Mary Anne said...

I can't believe how beautiful, adorable, and realistic this looks! This is the coolest idea for a Christmas ornament. I can't wait to see the finished product. I hope you keep one...or eighteen.

Amanda said...

Those are SO cool! How cute would those little squirells look on a Christmas tree.

Lisa said...

SO cute! I love it.

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! How much??